PASSPORT® Vertical Platform Lift
The PASSPORT® Vertical Platform Lift takes safe access to the next level, providing a quiet, smooth ride to your next destination. This Vertical Platform Lift is used most commonly for individuals with limited mobility and is the perfect solution for any difficult pathway, porch, or platform. The PASSPORT features durable aluminum construction and is the lightest residential platform lift on the market, weighing an estimated 300 pounds lighter than comparable steel units. This Vertical Platform Lift features Plug-N-Play Wiring Technology, which makes it the preferred lift of installers and technicians. The PASSPORT is ETL certified, independently tested and approved for product safety.
- Safety:Undercarriage Platform Safety Pan with obstruction detector takes less than 15 pounds of pressure to stop lift. The lift will still be operational in the upward direction, but the object or obstruction must be cleared to resume downward travel.
- Control Box:Multi-positional with keyed operation. Also features continuous, large, low pressure, mushroom head control switches (including emergency stop) that are easy to use, regardless of motor skills.
- Diagnostics:High-visibility LED indicator lights on the control box for easy troubleshooting and reduced service calls.
- Universal Access:Self-actuating 24-inch entry ramp can be assembled on either end of the platform allowing access to the lift from either side. When the lift rises, the ramp folds upward to provide a safety measure, preventing accidental travel off the platform.
- Adaptable Unit:Multiple lifting heights and platform configurations to fit your unique requirements.
- Lightest Platform Lift:The PASSPORT, known on the market as the lightest residential platform lift available, weighs in at less than 400 pounds.
- Plug-N-Play Wiring Technology:The platform tower and gate are both prewired with automotive-style connectors that are waterproof and will not corrode. Our Plug-N-Play wiring technology makes the PASSPORT user-friendly, low-maintenance, and the preferred lift of technicians and installers.
- DC-Powered:The PASSPORT is fully DC powered. On battery power alone, the lift can complete approximately 30 complete cycles, even fully-loaded.
- ETL Certified:The PASSPORT has been tested and approved by a national accredited testing laboratory, assuring continued compliance with the applicable regulatory and safety standards throughout North America. The ETL Certification Mark is recognized and accepted proof of third-party inspection, testing, and certification.
- Made in the USA and carries a two-year warranty.